• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Arrival!!

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Today was the big day! We went to the expo and found ourselves a new family member to take home. He is 4 months old from Carolina Designer Dragons, and is very colorful for his age! My brother and I named him Coconut :D He is already situated in his home, and earlier ate 3 of these blue caterpillar looking worms.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome. Congrats on your baby. It is exciting!

Keep in mind that all dragon food should be no larger than the space between their eyes. I'm not familiar with blue caterpillar feeders.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome.
Congrats on the new baby.

Are you refering to HORNWORMS?????

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes. They were hornworms. He feeds mostly on crickets, because these hornworms are like, a dollar a worm. :eek: The breeder we bought him from said they were okay for his size. They are squishy. :) I think we have a colony of crickets in our house now though. They are better at escaping than they look.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Congratulations.... Escaping crickets is a good idea to check out Dubia Roaches. lol

Latest posts