• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Addition!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tonight (Monday), I have adopted a new beardie. This couple had no time for him so he's in my care now. He's 3 years old. :) I think I'm going to rename him to Charlie, but we'll see!

Here are a few pics:

The second picture has the infared bulb - it's just to heat up his tank. Everything's not all set up yet, but will be soon. I just took these pictures right when I put up the tank.

Enjoy!

Photo-0315.jpg

Photo-0316.jpg

Photo-0317.jpg

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Aww, he's a handsome fella! ;D I love beardies. If I had the space, time and money, I'd probably rescue every single one on craigslist. ;)

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
great looking beardie there, great that you rescued him i dunno why people get reps or pets if they not able to care for them for the lifespan of the rep or pet there are so many people over here on forums gettin rid because they say got no time for them or unable to keep them alot of youngs one loosin intrest etc, i think its great that theres people like you that wil step in and take over and give them the life they deserve, ohh yeh is that there repti sand i see tut tut lol ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw, he is cute! Congrats on the new addition. Can't wait to see his completed setup.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys ;D About that sand.... it will be removed soon! The sand color is ugly too LOL. I fed him some crickets today, but I was too scared to just drop it in there so I used my eyebrow tweezers hahah!!!! Better safe than sorry! The poor guy had no room to move in that tank... there was a massive branch in there so I removed it and now he has lots of space. ;D But still, he will need a bigger tank! His tank looks a little too small... Anyway, I'm happy to have him welcomed to my beardie family. Now I just have to get used to his beastness LOL. Because I've never took care of an adult! Only my 2 babies :p

Latest posts