• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need new food suggestions

Chubbyb

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys for the past 2weeks I have been giving Nyla crickets and her greens. But I want to change up her food so she doesn't get sick of the same foods everyday. So what would you guys suggest for me :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Crickets are a good staple, she is young & most worms are either quite Fatty, difficult to digest or both. Roaches are a good alternative, phoenix, calci or reptiworms (All the same - Maggots or larvae of the Black Soldier Fly) as a periodic change up would be good, as they have a high Calcium to Phosporous ratio, in my opinion too fatty to be a constant staple food though. Periodic fruits can be tossed in with the greens to give a little change. Beautiful Dragons Nutrition List will give you several options to vary up the greens diet.

Latest posts