• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help?

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So Stoli has slowed down a little over the past couple of days. He's about ten inches long, and has been eating well since this. I know it's early for brumination, but it looks like that. He basks, but will only eat one or two roaches. He gets soaked twice a day, and i'm waiting for his tail to shed. He looks alert, follows you and moves around. Should I try to see a vet or wait a few days. He's not showing any signs of anything. He has regular bowel movements. Temp basking is 110-115 non is around 85-90 and humidity was below 28%

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Keep monitoring him 4 the next couple days, sounds like everything is cool 4 now. Remember, it only takes a few degree drop & they will want 2 brumate. Keep us posted.

Latest posts