• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need help sexing my dragons. . . .

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i got my new dragon today from a lady who said that "he" is 1 year old and said it was a "he" but i dont see the bumps on the back legs but i do see a buldge at vent of the tail. . .

DSC02703.JPG

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like that might b a female. Hold the dragon in one hand facing away from u & gently lift the tail 90 degrees. If one bulge appears centered b4 the vent, u have a female. 2 bulges, 1 on each side of the tail b4 the vent, u have a male.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
well idk if i can call her/mabe him biggie anymore bc to me i see 1 bump but im not a pro at telling and never been hands on with some1 who is i only know by looking at the legs and she doesnt have the bumps and has 1 bumb at the vent so i thnk he is really a she but you tell me pro.

Attachments

• DSC02722.JPG
    DSC02722.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well idk if i can call her/mabe him biggie anymore bc to me i see 1 bump but im not a pro at telling and never been hands on with some1 who is i only know by looking at the legs and she doesnt have the bumps and has 1 bumb at the vent so i thnk he is really a she but you tell me pro.
Female, 4 sure.

Latest posts