• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEED HELP. LEASH.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ALRIGHT! So, for awhile now I have been searching for the right leash to get my beardie. I found one that seems interesting and easy to use:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LOG9A6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A35188XA16FALM
---
Is this a good leash to use? I want to take her out more often when it gets bit warmer. I live in L.A and every other day is a heat fest :p But I can't take her out without a leash because she'll just run off. She's a bit less then a year old so she's not very "calm".

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I just got Diddy a leash today, and Im pretty sure any leash will do, as long as its not too tight and not too loose.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I prefer the harness types, theres a lady on .org that handmakes them to size. Lotsa diff colours and leashes to choose from and really good quality. I got my NEW leash from her since my BD outgrew her old one
This is my Dragon with her NEW leash

2011-11-15152416.jpg

Heres a link to her website, check under Lizzard leashes for samples of colours and ordering
http://oglerpets.com/lizard-leashes.php

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have one from her as well (VERY reasonable prices and she ships to Canada).

Very well made easy to use and safe for the Dragon!!

Reactions: P

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
@P: Cute harness! Very stylish:D I would get Diddy something like that, but for now something simple will do.:)

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Cute! But I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to..I can only order from amazong cause i have a gift card for 50$ and want to spend it all on my lil beardie ><

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
@P: Cute harness! Very stylish:D I would get Diddy something like that, but for now something simple will do.:)

Check out her site, there are litterally 100's of options regarding colours. Sure you can find something less "BRIGHT" Hehehehe
I chose it that way cos we stay in the bush and yellows, browns, blacks, tans ALL kindve blend in. This way if she does manage to get away from me Im certain the PINK will stand out somewhere, making finding her easier (I hope it never happens BUT you never know, theyre sneaky)

I highly recommend one with a harness like what the link shows and like the one that P has a picture of ;)

Yeah they just seem more comfy and safe to me :)

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I found one!!! It works great! There is no actual harness but this is just the next best thing! Its for iguanas but fits everything! I'll post a photo tomorrow!

Latest posts