• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help deciding how to get a 40gal tank in my room.. *pics*

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
heres some pics of my room... i need help deciding where to put a 40gallon tank in my small little room...
lol im able to move things around, my bed, desk, etc..
im open to any ideas ! no matter how crazy they could be ;p lol.
thanks !
i hope the pictures work... :p

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0000.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmmmmmmmmm hard to tell from the angle of the pics. They show mostly floor space.
Can you maybe take pics of the sides as in "wall photos", about 1 of each side of the room should do it so we can see better as to where the doorway is and such, as well as possible places for the viv.
Something similar to these
SNC00047.jpg

SNC00048.jpg

SNC00049.jpg

Or if your camera has a panarama setting you can stand in the centre and take pics as you turn and then the camera should put them all together like this
SNC00070.jpg

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I took them from my laptop so it was kinda tricky.. i was like inside my closet trying to a good high shot :p lol.
but i will take some wall pics todaay and post them :)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What's on the wall next to your desk? If anything you can put a small stand or table next to your desk. If anything would it be possible to maybe add a top to your desk so you can rest the tank on that?

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
here are the new pics... and maybe.. i have a mirror and a lamp mounted on the wall thoee :/ idk if id b able to move those... but here are the new pics i just took XD

IMG0008.jpg

IMG0007.jpg

IMG0006.jpg

IMG0005.jpg

IMG0004.jpg

IMG0003.jpg

IMG0002-1.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

If you move the whiteboard so its over your desk. Tyen a stand could beplaced next to your desk for the viv ????
Also like Candice said. You could have some brackets and a shelf over your desk with the viv on top of that.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have 2 ideas.

Move your desk over to the right and use that empty space for a stand and tank. You desk won't cover your marker board it seems.

orrrrr

The space between your closet and entrance door you can put a stand and tank. Just move that white drawer on wheels next to your desk.

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
pogie thats a reely good idea !
i should get the measurements of the 40gal and see if it would fit :) *fingers crossed!*
and beardielover...
thats a good idea but idk if id be able to open my door then :/ or im just not understanding.. :p

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
truee, i dont think it would fit :(
but i think imma go with pogie's idea :D
yaay ! lol thats figured out ... now i need to figure out how im going to feed him... like wether or not i should breed the crix... although it sounds like a good idea ;p lol

Latest posts