• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help ASAP please!!

LoveMyDragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all, new to forum...can someone please help us here??? Our dragon just laid 7 eggs and we are clueless to whta we do.......we have heat lamps going and a lanolium flooring, should we put a bed in there or something fluffy?? Do we not touch the eggs, they are scattered all around the tank...any help would be greatly appreciated..tyvm

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For starters, welcome to the forum.

Has your dragon been with another dragon? If so, the eggs will be fertile and you need to make the decision if you want to keep them or not. Honestly, if you are not prepared to incubate the eggs, the most humane thing to do is to freeze the eggs.

Here is a link to our breeding article. It discusses what is needed for the eggs and the mom.
Breeding Bearded Dragons

LoveMyDragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi and tyvm for your reply..yes she has been with another dragon..a male...we want to keep the eggs...i have organic potting soil being i was told to make a bed of that for her to put them in...can you possibly tell us where we go from here..just called the pet store an they dont have incubators...

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This may not be much help but there was a thread in here on home mad incubators, I will see if I can find it and post the link. Have you tried to google how to make one?

Latest posts