• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need advice

Edgarsmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can someone tell me if my young beardie looks healthy? I’ve had him about a month from the pet store. I’m trying to do everything right. I dust his crickets every day and I have his UVB lights and basking lights set up. I noticed his left foot looks a little small compared to his right yesterday.

See attached photos.

thanks so much!

Attachments

• 9F28509F-0161-4FC9-A5F1-981C03B87854.jpeg
    9F28509F-0161-4FC9-A5F1-981C03B87854.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can someone tell me if my young beardie looks healthy? I’ve had him about a month from the pet store. I’m trying to do everything right. I dust his crickets every day and I have his UVB lights and basking lights set up. I noticed his left foot looks a little small compared to his right yesterday.

See attached photos.

thanks so much!
What a cutie--- he looks good got a good belly going on him -- your UVB is a T 8 or a T 5 --- this is crucial for distance and placement of that UVB --- depending on the bulb and your screen is going to tell me where you should place it -- please get a digital probe thermometer for accurate basking temps-- these two things I have just mentioned are going to control the overall health and behavior of your dragon --- improper lighting and placement and temps are crucial here--- the dragons one foot looks like its swollen up we need to get that UVB properly placed

Latest posts