• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need advice on incubator

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have been shopping online on ebay for an incubator , right now need one for leos, I found this one
Brand NEW In Box Little Giant Still Air Egg Incubator (9200)

Little Giant Incubator 9200
Made of durable styrofoam to help retain warmth and keep a constant temperature. Incubators feature two 4 in x 8 in viewing windows-ideal for educational purposes-and solid state thermostat control, thermometer and moisture rings.

but then reading others that this manugacturer carries im confused they have circulated air ones and then hygrometers, thermometers, all sorts of things what do I NEED , so im not buying the wrong one or bying stuff that i dont need or missing things i do need, any advice GREATLY appreciated.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You don't want circulated air. You'll be incubating in covered dishes, not open rack, therefore continuous air flow is not essential.

Latest posts