• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little advice.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
The cooler end of diggys viv is 23 degrees centigrade and hotter end is 41 dc is this ok ? Most things I read give it in df ?

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Basking area needs to be 100 - 110.

Coold side needs to be 80 - 85.

Humidiry no higher than 20%.

Temps at night shouldn't drop lower than 65 degree if they do you must get a night heat. A plain ceramic bulb that emits no light.

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
39C is 103F approx. 25C is 78F approx. I just switched the little switchy thing on my thermometer probe and that's what it said. This is what I use to check temps it has a probe on a long cord you place where needed in tank. Nice that you can set it for both F and C.
uploadfromtaptalk1392412578377.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Thanks very much yeh they fine I had 2 convert but mine at 105 and 84. Happy days:):)

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
There's a formula for conversion but I don't know it off hand. Have it written down at work i can post it when I get there and have a spare minute if you want?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I got a digital thermometer with a prob at cooler side an another at walmer.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I didnt have it straight away had 2 order it from ebay so diggy freaked out a bit wen they first went in he kept licking the probs hehe. :)

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Have you freaked out yet because your hot side temp is waaay too low, only to realize it's because your beardie is laying on it? LOL

Latest posts