• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mybeardie Caresheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As many of you know, this site was created as a notepad for us to jot down our notes on the conflicting info regarding bearded dragon care. Many years have passed since mybeardie.com came to life. And over those years, research and bearded dragon care have changed significantly. Therefore, our caresheet is a bit outdated and has some information on it that we do not support.

I have had other caresheets shared with me, but we thought it would be best to start a thread and care facts from our members. Thanks, Janie, for the tip!

So, please respond to this thread with bearded dragon care facts. The responses will be constructed into a new mybeardie.com caresheet that is created and owned by our members. Please note that we are very passionate about bearded dragon care. And hold the right to include or exclude any advice provided. But I think our community of bearded dragon slaves has an extremely intense knowledge of what is best for these creatures that we can come up with a robust caresheet.

Thanks!
Renee

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You've got the bulk of my stuff, but I have lots of links and other stuff. I'll weed through and post.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The Mybeardie.com caresheet (Bearded Dragon Care) has been updated and posted on the main site. In addition, we have created a separate Substrate document. Please note that both are a work in progress. We wanted to get information out there that is supported by our site and our beliefs.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback! As always, we welcome any comments you may have. Feel free to PM me.

Lastly, a special thanks to Li for her contributions to the caresheet! :)

Renee

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Lastly, a special thanks to Li for her contributions to the caresheet! :)
Renee
And LK...she co-wrote that caresheet with me.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love the new care sheet. I also really like the breakdown of how to care for them at different stages of life, as needs for a baby are very different of those of an adult. Great job ladies!!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looking really really good.

Like the age part that has been split for babies/juvies and adults.

Thanx for all the hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts