• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My slithery children

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've introduced Ruth my beardie, but I'd like to introduce some of my other kids as well.
Nyah the House snake
81f5ee4050c0c029c10705b20ed70416.jpg

Loki the corn snake
56c7ece16d097e55dffc491cd1849c39.jpg

Mira the Hognose
e7e9e627e6b54d5c4f051db01f5b3d31.jpg

Dmitri my largest ball python
f34eb3656b1eb48f8d4771555620d8f0.jpg

Nero, my pastel ball python
279d916fcfcfb1adfd7aa117bd3c77eb.jpg

Zoe, our smallest ball python
fc18d5b089e72833cbd8a155eeb0cac7.jpg

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I do tend to stray more towards pythons and boas myself. But I think they're all fantastic, and they each have totally different personalities. I look forward to having all of them for a very long time.

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
How old and how big is your hognose? I know they're slow growers but I feel like mine is so tiny!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My hoggie is about 6 or so months I believe. She's close to a foot and about 24g. They are definitely slow growers. When I first got her she weighed 10g, I fed her a pinky every 4 days. Now I feed her a fuzzy every 5. She's starting to grow a little quicker. How old is your hoggie?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Guess I got a tiny one. She's almost 2 years and maybe a foot long. She just recently upgraded to fuzzies

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ah, there were some new additions since I last posted!

Athena, our noodley amazon tree boa
df3fbfb80520f7ae13858d34c3f89ebb.jpg

eab2ccd65d5b7561c4b935a555a9d2e2.jpg

And Dizzy, a hatchling spinner blast BP. He's got the wobble and derp pretty hardcore, but he's a good little dude and eats like a champ!
695922cf1a1d6a028fe64a111e00b898.jpg

He really puts his all into wrapping :)
501753b9b2a3eaf9c42351edbc58aad9.jpg

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Guess I got a tiny one. She's almost 2 years and maybe a foot long. She just recently upgraded to fuzzies

Are you sure she isn't a he? Females get up to 3 ft, so she should be at least 2 right now unless she was lightly fed. But that size at 2 years is right on point for a male.

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Are you sure she isn't a he? Females get up to 3 ft, so she should be at least 2 right now unless she was lightly fed. But that size at 2 years is right on point for a male.

Reptile store we got her from said female and I never questioned it. They could've been wrong though. Not worth taking her to the vet just to find that out, I'm not comfortable sexing them myself. Her name is Wilburta, Wilbur for short, so either way I won't have to change the name!

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well that's good news! I'd say if Wilbur doesn't put on anymore length, it's a pretty good chance you have yourself a little boy. It's pretty common for snakes to get sexed wrong, especially in pet stores.

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Took Wilbur with me to the vet when my dog needed shots. Vet confirmed that Wilbur is indeed a boy! So Wilburta is officially back to Wilbur. Never gonna breed, but I like knowing for sure what I have

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I thought he might be a boy :) It's good that you were able to get confirmation. Sweet little Wilbur no longer has an identity crisis.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Had no idea you had so many babies [emoji50]
Each one is absolutely stunning. I love snakes they are just fascinating creatures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We have a ton of babies, that's for sure. Most are rescues, though some are not.

We had a new arrival last week! Her name is Clementine and she is an albino northern pine. She has a head deformity, which has affected the shape of her skull, made her eye sockets slightly oval-shaped, and left a scale less patch on the top of her head. With any luck, it won't affect the growth of her head, and she'll have a long and healthy life :) we're working on taming her down. She can be quite hissy and is an avid tail rattler, but other than that she's a total sweetheart.

279c7f4f6c823bc237dd46e9fdcc2826.jpg

63223c0be3fe576fa78a4b7b1717e411.jpg

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She is so beautiful. I think rescuing is the way to go. I applaud anyone who has given a loving forever home to an animal/critter in need.
Once she sees that you mean her no harm I'm sure she will tame down just fine [emoji4] congrats on your new baby

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She is so beautiful. I think rescuing is the way to go. I applaud anyone who has given a loving forever home to an animal/critter in need.
Once she sees that you mean her no harm I'm sure she will tame down just fine [emoji4] congrats on your new baby

We have an ever expanding reptile sanctuary. We've taken in abused, mistreated, and unwanted reptiles. It's one of the most rewarding experiences ever, nursing them back to healthy and watching them recover and become these big healthy animals :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow you have your hands full!! I had no idea how many critters you had! I'm not a big snake person but I do love all of their markings!!

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They definitely keep me busy! Not too long ago I wasn't a big snake person either, but these guys have opened my eyes to the wonderful world of leglessness haha. It's crazy how different they are from one another, and they each have their own personality. Every day is an adventure!

BPz27

Juvenile Dragon
U know i find snakes to be awesome, but i somewhat have a bit of a fear of them well not the lil ones, but the bigger ones, like man this thing can take me out lol

Latest posts