• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My season is officially underway

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The first 2 babies of the season have just went to the fedex hub for their new homes with Gail and Justus.

wish them luck on their long journeys to their new homes.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm very excited for the lil girl's arrival I'll make sure to take pics. For those that don't know I plan on naming her Tinkerbell, Tink for short. :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I look forward to them arriving to both you and gails homes. Im sure they will have great homes

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm super excited too. I'm on my way to radio shack for camera batteries so look forward to lots of pictures.
I haven't decided on a name yet but I'm considering Valo which is Finnish for light or Nyx who is a goddess of night.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will have duty tomorrow as bas security and likely will not be near a computer. Please email me to lt me know when they arrive as will have my cell nd be able to get emails.

This is the part that sucks about being a breeder, shipping is so stressful for me haha

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That just shows you care about the babies and you are a good breeder that truly cares about the animals you are selling

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
justus receive his in good health. I just got notification that gail received hersjust waiting to hear from her