• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My rescued beardie Webbie not well ?

sayy_robbayy

Hatchling Dragon
Hi all, I have 2 beardies, both in their own enclosure. Chevy is 6 months and Lil Webbie is 12 weeks. Lil Webbie is a rescue. And we have had "him" since December 17. He has been a very good Eater (greens and insects) so far but I think he may have head-tilt :(:oops::confused::( I noticed he came off of one of his rocks and fell over and couldn't get back up :( I'm taking him to vet today but I was jw if anyone had any experience with head-tilt and have any beardies ever survived ? He's so young and I find it weird that this has just now showed up almost a month after we got him. Our family is very sad and very confused also asking for prayers..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420824171071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420824171071.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30

Latest posts