• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new beardie I got from CrypticDragons!

sarabellum

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey, everyone! My name is Sara and I'm a 19 year old college student in North Carolina. I just got my 2 month old male beardie from crypticdragons, another poster on this forum. He is about 10 inches long. I am in LOVE with this beardie and he is absolutely amazing! Every time I walk by the tank, he is doing something cute and I have to snap a quick picture. I named him Titan because he is so large (like the race of giants.) I never knew much about beardies and never paid much attention to them until I became interested because of a friend. I'm so glad I found an awesome breeder who has helped me learn everything I needed to know to set up my tank and care for it correctly. If anyone is looking for a beardie, I would suggest contacting him. :)
[br]
[br]

titan54.jpg

[br]
[br]
titanfgj.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Sara ! We've been expecting you ;)
Oh yes...All of Brian's babies are too wonderful ! Titan looked to have settled in quite nicely, and by the way.. awesome viv !
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey i know you ;D
welcome to the forum like i told ya its great to be able to talk with other folks that are crazy enough to love lizards lol. we have a lot of widely informed members on here. i hope you visit often and enjoy yourself.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to the forum! beautiful baby but thats the expected quality you get with brian :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. We look forward to hearing about your adventures with Titan. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. These critters keep all of us on our toes. :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
how do you doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
From one part of NC to another..........Welcome!!!!

Titan is a pretty boy........I love that second pic. So tough! LOL

Latest posts