• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new addition to my beardie babies

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
When we got there my boyfriend went for a walk round store while I sorted all the paperwork out, I thought he had gone to pay for her. But he thought I had paid for her. Didn't realise till I checked bank this morning. The assistant in shop didn't say anything either he walked us to the car.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
When we got there my boyfriend went for a walk round store while I sorted all the paperwork out, I thought he had gone to pay for her. But he thought I had paid for her. Didn't realise till I checked bank this morning. The assistant in shop didn't say anything either he walked us to the car.

How funny! Do you normally shop at that store? If so then maybe say something. If you don't go to that store then I would say Merry Christmas early!

The prices they charge in store on the things we need is outrageous anyways! They can afford a freebie once in awhile. Was she expensive like hundreds of pounds?

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She was only 30 pound. I've been in the shop 3/4 times once was to buy emergency live food the day I saw her then to show boyfriend n then to get her

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
56f86dba1bd2f9d740111a982c206f7a.jpg

Just had her out for 10 min n think she wanted to say hi to dinky n blinky lol.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She was only 30 pound. I've been in the shop 3/4 times once was to buy emergency live food the day I saw her then to show boyfriend n then to get her

I wouldn't worry about 30 pounds. That's like $25.00 in American dollars!

Welcome Misty! You are such a lovely gift to your mum and dad!

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
When she went to say hi to dinky n blinky there was no waving, head bobbing or black beared. Just a very excited Misty lol n dinky n blinky jump looked at each other n turned around as if to say " that kids needs to calm down a bit" lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
56f86dba1bd2f9d740111a982c206f7a.jpg

Just had her out for 10 min n think she wanted to say hi to dinky n blinky lol.

lol she's like let me in! I want to play too. She is too cute with a big personality :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Looks like a trip to vets with my little Misty 1st thing in morning. Just had her out for snuggles and a run around and she is limping on her back left leg. Her foot looks a little swollen on the bottom. Hope it's nothing serious.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Looks like a trip to vets with my little Misty 1st thing in morning. Just had her out for snuggles and a run around and she is limping on her back left leg. Her foot looks a little swollen on the bottom. Hope it's nothing serious.

Oh no! So sorry to hear this, hopefully it is something very minor. Keeping her in my thoughts please keep us updated

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Will do
She is shedding so I'm hoping it's just a bit of stuck shed. Will bath her in morning to see if that helps any aswell. There isn't anything I can think of that she has hurt her self on in viv unless she was chasing loctus n landed funny

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It could very well be. Do you notice anything that appears to look out of the ordinary other than the slight swelling you mentioned?

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It could very well be. Do you notice anything that appears to look out of the ordinary other than the slight swelling you mentioned?

Other then slight swelling n she doesn't bend her leg when she walks on it but will bend it when she is snuggling

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Poor baby Misty :( Hdrydr or Patsy may know some ideas of what could be occurring here. You know those two are amazing. I'm so sorry your little lady is having a difficult time today

Latest posts