• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My living room

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Here is my adault enclosures
IMG_20110913_195059.jpg

And here is my grow out area. Pluss we have more tanks in the kitchen and bedroom.
IMG_20110924_204453.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Nat Geo could film an episode of Wild Kingdom up n there.

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Here is my adault enclosures
IMG_20110913_195059.jpg

And here is my grow out area. Pluss we have more tanks in the kitchen and bedroom.
IMG_20110924_204453.jpg
Hi Brett,
I see in this pic that you have a Cham Enclosure and the light is sitting right on top of it. My beardie is in one of these until I can get a tank. I have not been setting the light right on the mesh for fear it would catch on fire. I have a 100watt basking bulb. Do you think it would be safe to go ahead and place it right on top of the enclosure?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
it depends on the cage some cage are made with a nylon screen if that is your case no it will melt it. All my are aluminum screen so not its not a issue and can be done.

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
it depends on the cage some cage are made with a nylon screen if that is your case no it will melt it. All my are aluminum screen so not its not a issue and can be done.
Ok, that answered my question. Mine is nylon so I will keep doing what I have been. Only a few more weeks and she will be in the proper environment!!! Saving that money, LOL. :)

Latest posts