• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my gorgeous boyfriend and my babys

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DSC02336.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02325.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
am not totally sure coz the pet shop guy said 6 weeks but they look older have had them over 6 weeks now they have lost there baby features aswell xx

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
awwww.............how cute. You did it!!!!

The babies look a couple of months old. Still babies, with plenty of growing to do.

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeh finally feel really thick lol
yeh i think they are still really play full and the smallest 1 is in love with my partner well cute and the other has took a shine to me yipee xxxx

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
cant wait to sex them. really dont want to end up giving 1 away i love em both :'(

any advice on food whats the best thing ??

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Variety is always the best. That said, just vary the staples around, mixing in colors of fruits and veggies, and if you can, switch up on the insects every 3-4 months, when the dragons start to ignore them.
Hope this helps out !
Janie

Latest posts