• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Girl Has Arrived!

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well, today was the much anticipated day. The day my baby girl was due to arrive. At roughly 9:55 am EST, UPS knocked at my door to deliver her!

She is a gorgeous red Hypo Het Trans female, measuring in at about 6in. from a very well known and industry renown breeder. I love her patterns on her back. To me, it looks like a laced up shoe, complete with eyelets and all. This is why I decided to name her "Lacey".

ebe5e416e9d235b8e55561a5f360ae5c.jpg

d95d5f34aec14d6bfb6b0e6885300f86.jpg

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow!!!! She is gorgeous!!! Now that is a beautiful MORPH!!

When I look at her back I see stitches!

Thank you for sharing!

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow!!!! She is gorgeous!!! Now that is a beautiful MORPH!!

When I look at her back I see stitches!

Thank you for sharing!

Yes, very good color and pattern. Very close to how she was depicted on the site. I know that sometimes, the website pics appear to be a lot more vibrant and saturated in color, but she is very close. Here are the site and my own pic of her:

d65ac703af6f6412078d7d384f43e491.jpg

Website

21062dd3066547eb5211bb1b35afef39.jpg

My Pic

As for her morph, which was listed as Hypo Het Trans, she does appear to fit those descriptions. She is also a Leatherback, which I don't remember being listed.

Yes, her pattern does look like stitches as well, which is also what my wife said, but I see what looks like the top of a shoe: eyelets, center seam, laces... Plus I think Lacey rolls off the tongue and sounds sweeter than Stitch for a beautiful baby girl and a future Supermodel!

I've got to give my "Hats Off" to Kevin Dunne for breeding such a gorgeous little sweetheart! I can't wait till her Relocation period is over and I can hold her more.... All I want to do is hold her and bond!

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thank you Raeann. I WAS anxious to open the box, but at the same time, I wanted to take care to not hurt her in the process. One has NO idea how anything is packed beneath the flaps...

Very true! Thankfully it looks like they packaged her very well. As soon as you took her out she was very alert which is always a good thing. Congrats on her she is such a beautiful little girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Very true! Thankfully it looks like they packaged her very well. As soon as you took her out she was very alert which is always a good thing. Congrats on her she is such a beautiful little girl

Yes, I agree. She was very well packaged, and protected well enough for the journey. But like I mentioned, I got her from Kevin Dunne of Dragons Den Herp. If you don't know who he is, he is a very well known and respected breeding expert in the industry, who's been breeding for over 20 years. I'm sure you've heard the morph called "Dunner"? Well, Dunner is actually named after him. He created that genetic type. My wife had been talking with him quite a bit over the past couple months, waiting for his clutch to be ready. She's actually gotten to be pretty good friends with him, and getting to know him pretty well. Good guy...

Anyways, I digress... sorry for that little ramble... but yes, she seems very healthy and alert. Not to mention spry! Very loving. Already loving to be held. Even when I set her back down into her viv, she keeps flipping around and grabbing a hold of my finger! Too cute!

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yes, I agree. She was very well packaged, and protected well enough for the journey. But like I mentioned, I got her from Kevin Dunne of Dragons Den Herp. If you don't know who he is, he is a very well known and respected breeding expert in the industry, who's been breeding for over 20 years. I'm sure you've heard the morph called "Dunner"? Well, Dunner is actually named after him. He created that genetic type. My wife had been talking with him quite a bit over the past couple months, waiting for his clutch to be ready. She's actually gotten to be pretty good friends with him, and getting to know him pretty well. Good guy...

Anyways, I digress... sorry for that little ramble... but yes, she seems very healthy and alert. Not to mention spry! Very loving. Already loving to be held. Even when I set her back down into her viv, she keeps flipping around and grabbing a hold of my finger! Too cute!

Yes I am familiar with dragons den (not on a personal level or anything) I just really enjoy looking at different breeders pages and seeing their selections. That's pretty interesting that Dunners are named so after them i did not know that.
That is too cute :) It makes me want another baby lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Your wife is mxworld correct? I bet she's stoked to have a little tiny baby!

What? I didn't know that! Lol. I knew she was searching for a new baby but didn't know you were the hubby :) I'll have to tell her congrats I know she's thrilled

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Your wife is mxworld correct? I bet she's stoked to have a little tiny baby!

We were wondering how long it would take for someone to figure it out. What gave it away?

But yes, Bobbi (mxw0rld) IS my wife. And yes RaeAnn, she is stupendously thrilled over the baby.

Man, when she got here, Wally went nuts! Black bearding, head bobbing, going nuts in his viv.... and he can't even see her from his viv! We gave her a bath, and that seemed to help settle him down. I don't know if it was her smell, or all the ambient smells from the ranch...? But after her bath, he he been cool since.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We were wondering how long it would take for someone to figure it out. What gave it away?

But yes, Bobbi (mxw0rld) IS my wife. And yes RaeAnn, she is stupendously thrilled over the baby.

Man, when she got here, Wally went nuts! Black bearding, head bobbing, going nuts in his viv.... and he can't even see her from his viv! We gave her a bath, and that seemed to help settle him down. I don't know if it was her smell, or all the ambient smells from the ranch...? But after her bath, he he been cool since.

Haha. I was too slow to figure it out lol I would've never knew if maddie didn't say something. Wally was like "wait..something doesn't smell right around here all of a sudden!" I'm so glad to hear she finally got her baby :) you guys are so good to Wally I know this baby will have such an amazing home as well.

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon

I'm a good investigator lmao [emoji23] almost had me fooled but not quite! Congrats on the baby!!

Latest posts