• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first, Pippin!

MLE.C

Bearded Dragon Egg
Finally, after many MANY months of doing research on my ideal reptile friend (tough choice between a beardie or a corn snake) I came home with my new friend, Pippin! Contrary to the firey orange of his skin, little Pip has a very cool, calm demeanor that I think will make him the perfect companion once he grows up. I'm excited to be a part of the forum! I've only been on a day and I've already received fantastic help and advice. Can't wait to see everyone's beardies!
IMG_1524.JPG

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new little companion, Pippin looks like a sweetie :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and welcome little Pippin!! what a cutie!! lots of info here and great people.. Just ask if you have any questions and you can take a look at the links found under several of our comments for general care help..

Latest posts