• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my first clutch!!

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hey everybody i finaly got my first clutch of babies from my female citrus adn normal male she layes 23 eggs and only 2 were infertiles i have them incubating between 84 and 86 but im thinking about lowering it because i read at lower temps there are more females is that true?????? i have some egg pics im super eggcited!!

Attachments

• eggs1.jpg
    eggs1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
  • eggs2.jpg
    eggs2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Temps really dont affect sex in dragons like they do geckos. By incubating between 82 and 84 degrees however you will get better developed babys.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I never let my temps get over 85. ive seen people incubate at 87 to 89, but the babys hatch way to fast and are very tiny.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
oh very true ill turn it down i was told when breeding a citrus to a normal 25%will come out citrus and the rest will be normal color is that true or will the yellow ish color be mixed through out

Latest posts