• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My First Bearded Dragon Tank...

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
she tries to climb towards the light so i moved the hammock up closer and she doesnt now... it is pretty open and not crowded on the floor and top... and the the tape around the light is just on the clay molding where i dropped it and it broke and the other heat lamp is for night time

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i had the hammock down low and she tried to get in the corner and climb up and was always lookiing at the light and i moved it up and she still did it then i moved it up again and she stays on it for mabe 1 hour a day.... it is like 6 inches away from the hammock and it is not directly over the hammock i looked at the pic and i see what u mean it looks to close and crowded but it really isnt

Latest posts