• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My European Leucistic :)

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, you probably have already heard, but for the rest of ya'll... I am now the Über proud owner of a Leucistic male from Sven @ RC dragons! That's right, an actual European dragon from the OTHER side of the Atlantic with a full European bloodline. Stoked are we?? Yep! This guy is way whiter than any white we produce here in America, the 2 that I already own (that I thought were pretty awesome) aren't even close to this boys color. So, now that my excitement is curbed a bit... Anyone with ideas as to just exactly what the Hell I should do with this guy, feel free to share with the group. I know he would be fantastic to try and clean up a "dirty citrus" line or help make super citrus, but what about with a heavily saturated orange hypo??

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tried 2 find u on Facebook....... Wut I gotta do?

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Soon, I've already tried to make an appointment with my Vet to give him a once-over but she said she would be happy to make another house call. She loves coming by and seeing them all (she LOVES my Green Trans Leatherback D'artagnan, and its cheaper) ... Anyway, after that, I'm going to let his ridiculously expensive a$$ settle in, get comfortable and fatten up. Maybe let him get one good shed in before I show him off.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've tried that link & get an empty FB page. Same link in your 4 sale post?

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hmm... Odds fish... Search for Brandon Roesler. There will be Two of them, look for the one with the dragon profile pic. The other is my "family Facespace" page

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I accepted Jeff, thanks for the add. Mark Romansky is who held the auction. Sven donated the dragon to him to raise money for a Herp Society. All proceeds went to it... Made the purchase more worthwhile.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I accepted Jeff, thanks for the add. Mark Romansky is who held the auction. Sven donated the dragon to him to raise money for a Herp Society. All proceeds went to it... Made the purchase more worthwhile.
That's Bad@$$, sounds like a worthy cause.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Southern Nevada Herpetological Society to be exact. And yes, any worthy cause I have come across has gotten a donation from LBdragons. The one we spent the most on was ProExotic's tragic fire. 97% total loss I believe.. someone setup a Fundrazr account for Robyn on Facespace and raised $4500. this one we both benefit from though. I get something no one else in America has and he gets all my money! Lol

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks. I already have a pair of Marketed Leucistics but they are from here so they are as good as we can get, but they are so far ahead of us in Europe as far as morphs being "cleaner". No yellow, blue, pink overtones... Totally white.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
thats so wierd!!! this is my first beardie i just got my sencond yesterday so i dont know all the morphs as i do in snakes or geckos but my favorite morph's i have seen in person that i want really bad are the deep sunfire and i dont know the name of the other 1 but its all yellow with sky blue lines. . . i really want a male and female or 2 females of each and i would be complete but the 2 i have now have such loving different personality's that i love and im happy with and wouldnt change it but i would love to see an all white beardie!!! well i dont really want to see it b/c i might want 3 more instead of 2 haha!!! :eek:

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
387365_309839295695056_100000069639108_1322658_21988265_n.jpg
Picture doesn't do him justice.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sweet Dragon! Going 2 b amazing as an adult.

Latest posts