• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My enclosures

SageAlbright

Bearded Dragon Egg
Maybe not as impressive as others I have seen on here but they seem to be quite happy. I need some more things for my bigger girl to climb on. However she rarely leaves her basking spot unless she needs wants to relax in her water dish.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396052425.267230.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396052440.495338.jpg

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I think they look good. I wouldnt put to much in the bigger cage. Dont want to clutter it. And what are you using for substrate for the little guy? if its sand or any other particle substrate i would advise against it until its over 10-12 inches. Carpet paper towel newspaper tile something like that is recomended to minimize impaction risk but is totally your choice. :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love those enclosures! Nice work!
Also, I echo the sentiments about the substrate. You never know what will happen. There are less risky and easier-to-clean substrates.

SageAlbright

Bearded Dragon Egg
I agree. I tried tile and the reptile carpet. However my older dragon hated it and loves to dog into the sand with just her head sticking out. My little guy usually has reptile carpet but I ran out and only had some sand left so it's only temporary for him.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Looking good a think the less in there the betta they look. Very homly :) gud job. But wud try avoid the sand for the little 1 for now. ;)

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Your tanks look great! I know what ya mean about wanting to add climbing stuff. I can't seem to find anything I like that is reasonably priced. Reptile supplies are crazy expensive!! Im thinking mushroom ledge or making something myself. He seems to be happy with the simple setup for now though. :)

Latest posts