• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my enclosure and beardie

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
here is a couple pictures of my enclosure and my beardie (i have no name for it yet i was thinking Misti [or misty] for a girl and Ailin for a boy, both celtic, Misti means mind and Ailin means Handsome) anyways. on to my enclosure, it is a 40 gallon breeder, i have reptile carpet for it, a basking rock, a small tray with water (just in case it needs it, still a baby), and a small feed dish, a medium rock style enclosure, a 24in UVB light, and a heat lamp.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
just pointing out that 100F is not hot enough for that young of a dragon, they should hav btwen 105F and 115F for propr growth and food absorbtion. as they get older they nd less hat but it is vry important that a young BD gts the right heat.

Latest posts