• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My dragons poo looks a little runny

GloEvo

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just got my dragons 4 days ago and this poo seems a little runny but not sure if I should be concerned. He is 4 months old.

Attachments

• PXL_20201031_183522731.jpg
    PXL_20201031_183522731.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just got my dragons 4 days ago and this poo seems a little runny but not sure if I should be concerned. He is 4 months old.
It looks pretty good - as long as hes got good lighting in the tank and good basking temps --- taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and NO coils for a UVB --- they will go thru relocation stress so his eating may be off or slow -- but he should NOT quit eating -- he should be eating salads every morning along w/ a good staple feeder like crickets dubia roaches or BSFL or all 3 for a variety ---