• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My dragons are pimpen

Misty Ramsey

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Being on lockdown for two weeks left me time to do some new stuff for my dragons tanks

BF199E90-0DF0-4D1A-83E2-62D8A75DC7C4.jpeg
E8AAF970-AA4F-47FB-90AE-81A7A5C05FEF.jpeg
960AE3E9-F451-4C14-AC50-E914AC4C9656.jpeg

Misty Ramsey

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes, its a red light. And if you’re looking to boost your self esteem by pretending to be extra intelligent on a lizard forum, please take it elsewhere. Ive watched ppl in forums tear ppl apart over lighting, substrate, the color of their underwear, its ridiculous. Let it go, find a better way to feel superior And maybe do a little more research, Ive included a link to some insight for ya

https://www.reddit.com/r/herpetology/comments/zal78/why_you_shouldnt_use_red_bulbs_for_heating_at/

A
nd the pieces are made from styrofoam, coated in grout, painted with stone texture paint and then coated in non toxic sealant to protect the animals and plants

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Yes, its a red light. And if you’re looking to boost your self esteem by pretending to be extra intelligent on a lizard forum, please take it elsewhere. Ive watched ppl in forums tear ppl apart over lighting, substrate, the color of their underwear, its ridiculous. Let it go, find a better way to feel superior And maybe do a little more research, Ive included a link to some insight for ya

https://www.reddit.com/r/herpetology/comments/zal78/why_you_shouldnt_use_red_bulbs_for_heating_at/

A
nd the pieces are made from styrofoam, coated in grout, painted with stone texture paint and then coated in non toxic sealant to protect the animals and plants

There's no need to be rude. They were only trying to be helpful and to save your animal some grief. If anyone doesn't like the advice offered all they have to do is ignore it.