• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My dragon update

bryan torrey

Bearded Dragon Egg
Last month I got a dragon from a family friend. He was in very bad condition. He had no UVB light, his food had little to no calcium and he was in a tiny tank filled with sand. He could bearly even walk. I knew something was wrong and came to this forum after a lot of research and you guys gave a lot of helpful tips and advice. I haven't made a forum post in a while so I thought I'd give an update on how he's doing. His health as of now seems perfect. He has normal poops, and he's way more active than before. He's actually able to walk now, which I was suprised since we just got him a UVB light and lots of calcium a month ago. He actually JUMPED yesterday, I nearly screamed. He was climbing up and down our couch it made me so happy, The progress to his health is fast going as of now. Thank you everyone!
Also it took me a while but I named him Pablo:)

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Last month I got a dragon from a family friend. He was in very bad condition. He had no UVB light, his food had little to no calcium and he was in a tiny tank filled with sand. He could bearly even walk. I knew something was wrong and came to this forum after a lot of research and you guys gave a lot of helpful tips and advice. I haven't made a forum post in a while so I thought I'd give an update on how he's doing. His health as of now seems perfect. He has normal poops, and he's way more active than before. He's actually able to walk now, which I was suprised since we just got him a UVB light and lots of calcium a month ago. He actually JUMPED yesterday, I nearly screamed. He was climbing up and down our couch it made me so happy, The progress to his health is fast going as of now. Thank you everyone!
Also it took me a while but I named him Pablo:)
Glad to hear Pablo is doing so well --- I am assuming hes in a bigger tank now and w/ proper UVB and basking light? It is amazing what they can endure and for so long -- keep us posted on him please

Latest posts