• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My doggies and fishies

tl3314

Hatchling Dragon
here is my clan
Izzy and Jackson
My new batch of Balloon Molly babies..
and Scooby my oscar... (the little drawing is from my nephew)

Attachments

• 2011-2012 213.jpg
    2011-2012 213.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • 2011-2012 399.jpg
    2011-2012 399.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • 2011-2012 413.jpg
    2011-2012 413.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I love Pitbulls so much... I used to have one. His grandpa was a championship ring fighter so he was dog aggressive but was the biggest baby when it came to other things. :p

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
totally agreed w/the above comment^^^^ terrible that ppl r so heartless & make a poor animal go thru such a terrible thing!!!!!! :(

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
& btw jerin zorb, not trying 2 accuse ur grandfather of being heartless, just saying most who get in2 dog fighting r. hope u don't take my comment the wrong way!!!

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
haha it wasn't my grandpa.. It was my pits grandpa that was a fighter... My family would never get into things like that. We are all huge animal lovers.

Latest posts