• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my beardies nose looks funny, helpppp

nathan

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so ive reciently noticed that rambos nose and by his nostrils no longer has any color. it doesnt look like a fungus cause all his scales are still there and nothing seems to be growing on his nose. but it is like a whiteish grey. he does run with his nose up against the glass at random times in the day. could that cause his nose to change color/ loose its color?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He is probably shedding around the nostrils and thats why he is rubbing trying to get it off

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine go that colour too when they shedding, he be rubbing it as it probably feels itchy so he trying to get it off by scratching/rubbing the area that shedding. He should be fine :)

nathan

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks guys, and gals! i was just concerned cause it was only in that area

Latest posts