• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie wont stop glass surfing

shanelee29

Bearded Dragon Egg
I moved my bearded dragons tank about 2 weeks ago and she has been glass surfing since moved her.ive been taking her out every day trying to destrss her. Her beard isn't really black ,she eats some veggies but won't eat worms at all not even hornworms and those are her favorite

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I moved my bearded dragons tank about 2 weeks ago and she has been glass surfing since moved her.ive been taking her out every day trying to destrss her. Her beard isn't really black ,she eats some veggies but won't eat worms at all not even hornworms and those are her favorite
Is she digging ? How old is she? Has she ever laid eggs? What are her surface basking temps and how are you getting them? Uvb coil or long tube fixture-- did she brumate?

shanelee29

Bearded Dragon Egg
Is she digging ? How old is she? Has she ever laid eggs? What are her surface basking temps and how are you getting them? Uvb coil or long tube fixture-- did she brumate?
No she is just running along her tank trying to climb the glass, she is over a yeah and 1/2 basking temp is 90 or 95 and the other side is about 80 and using the long tube fixture one of the fixtures u recommended last time ,I'm not sure if she brumated

shanelee29

Bearded Dragon Egg
No she is just running along her tank trying to climb the glass, she is over a yeah and 1/2 basking temp is 90 or 95 and the other side is about 80 and using the long tube fixture one of the fixtures u recommended last time ,I'm not sure if she brumated
No eggs yet

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How old is the UVB bulb and did you get it placed as recommended? Sounds like she has the zoomies -- they get like that toward spring - mine is doing the same thing its normal - I just haft to go over what I asked to make sure the tank husbandry is up to par and reason for causing this behavior-- get her out for a 2 hrs per day or every other to see if it calms her down-- make sure the surface basking temp is around at least 95 -- has she ever laid eggs before?

shanelee29

Bearded Dragon Egg
How old is the UVB bulb and did you get it placed as recommended? Sounds like she has the zoomies -- they get like that toward spring - mine is doing the same thing its normal - I just haft to go over what I asked to make sure the tank husbandry is up to par and reason for causing this behavior-- get her out for a 2 hrs per day or every other to see if it calms her down-- make sure the surface basking temp is around at least 95 -- has she ever laid eggs before?
I got the uvb around may 27th last year and she has not laid eggs

Latest posts