• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie threw up?

Willow Powell

Bearded Dragon Egg
My little girl is about 7 months old, I’ve had her for about 4 months. She has been sleeping a lot lately, loss of appetite, and now she threw up crickets. I’m pretty positive that’s what it is. It’s a little patch of chewed up crickets. Her tank temp on the warm side is 100 degrees, and her cool side is 88. Her basking spot is about 105. She’s been spending a lot of time in her cave, at first I thought it was an early brumation or a growth spurt. She has been pooping, large ones also. I feed her gut-loaded crickets. Her greens are collard greens, butternut squash (her favorite), and turnip greens. I give her greens every day, and about however many crickets she’ll eat everyday, which is about 30. She’s 14 inches long. She used to eat about 50 crickets a day, but now she has slowed down. When she isn’t sleeping, she’s very alert and running around. I don’t know what other information to put, but please ask any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30

Willow Powell

Bearded Dragon Egg
I gave her a few crickets today to monitor how she’s acting with them, and she went for them like she normally would. Chasing them and eating them.

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
it maybe that a cricket leg went down wrong and she had to throw it back out..keep an eye on her though and take her to the if it happens again.

Latest posts