• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My bearded dragon want eat

Pinkcamo44

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon hasn't ate n wks he wants to hide n his log I can't feed ,water r pet him when I do he wants to snap at me I miss getting him out HELP !!!!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Will need more info before we can offer you any proper advice or help. Need to know age of your dragon, sex (if known),what his enclosure set up is, what his temperatures and gradients are in his enclosure, what types of thermometers you use to monitor temps, what type of lighting you are using, if he has UV lighting, if so what type and strength of UV bulb you are using, also are his lights setup on timers....Also need to know what his diet is and what types of supplementation and how often he gets them....etc.
The more info you can give us the better.
Would also be of great help if you can post pictures of your enclosure setup and light placement.