• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Bearded Dragon Going Crazy

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I feed crickets and dubia roaches, sometimes superworms. I give her multi vitamin once a week and calcium with D3 every three days or so. I give her veggies everyday.
Thats good she has a varried diet, Id maybe up her calcium just a bit, she’ll especially need it if shes gravid. You said in your original post youve had “him” for a year, was she fully grown or did you raise her? Ive had my beardie for about a year and 5 months, and haven’t seen egg laying behavior yet, some breadies sexually mature at different rates (9 months-2 years) she could just be coming into “heat” i hope we haven’t given you too many hypotheticals.... for as easy as rasing a lizard should be its very technical.

Melissam517

Hatchling Dragon
Thats good she has a varried diet, Id maybe up her calcium just a bit, she’ll especially need it if shes gravid. You said in your original post youve had “him” for a year, was she fully grown or did you raise her? Ive had my beardie for about a year and 5 months, and haven’t seen egg laying behavior yet, some breadies sexually mature at different rates (9 months-2 years) she could just be coming into “heat” i hope we haven’t given you too many hypotheticals.... for as easy as rasing a lizard should be its very technical.
I keep confusing "her" with "him" because I thought she was a boy this whole time lol But I raised her, I got her when she was about a month old or so. Today she made progress and ate ONE piece of collard green lol

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I keep confusing "her" with "him" because I thought she was a boy this whole time lol But I raised her, I got her when she was about a month old or so. Today she made progress and ate ONE piece of collard green lol
Oh good! Tomorrow’s vet day right? Lets us know how it goes, question the doctor, and bring in a stool sample if you can (they may want to do blood work if they do get the paperwork to take home) dont just let them say “oh yea looks good” you have to advocate for your lizard.

Latest posts