• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My baby Beardies are hatching and im missing it!!

LizardLady4

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:'( So i got a call last night and one of my eggs had started to hatch...and I'm not there...this sucks! i missed Akita laying the eggs and now I'm missing my babies being born...GAH!
My moms going to take pics and email them to me soon, so ill make sure i put em up soon...not sure how many are hatched yet but as its my first time incubating eggs ill be happy if only one hatches :)
Awe bet there so cute! I've never seen a baby dragon up close!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Exciting! Sorry you missed it, but you'll get to experience all the 'poopers' running amuck!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thats terrible. I already expect to miss mine hatching as the military doesnt give you personal time off for nothing lol.

LizardLady4

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pics are comming soon!they ot sent to my blackberry and i havnt the foggiest how to email them.I get to go home finally tommorow pics will be up by friday....on a sadder note...only 5 survived... :'( but my babysitters did the best they could.i wasnt there so yea...but im still exited to have 5 ;D...Cant wait to see the..Poopers??is that what you call em? i dunno but there damn cute!any last min advice??

Latest posts