• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Murderface has a new set-up.

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
These are just a few pictures of Murderface and his new set-up. Unfortunately, there were way too many things happening with his last enclosure (Not enough drainage if any at all, no UVB light to keep plants alive, decomposing plants bringing in bugs, extremely difficult to find gecko, mesh screen ripped off from an accidental mishap)

This new enclosure should fix everything, and it is more pleasing to the eye than the last. Even my boyfriend was really impressed which is always a bonus :)

IMGP1703.jpg

IMGP1698.jpg

IMGP1687.jpg

IMGP1685.jpg

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If only he were a baby!
He's pretty much full grown at this point. But I guess he'll always be my little baby! He's such a cutiepie. ;D

Thanks all for the nice comments

Latest posts