• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

multi beardie housing?

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ok i have read most of the thread on here about how it is not advised to put multiple dragons together unless breeding but i was wondering if there might be any kinds of exceptions to that rule? like what if they have known eachother for a long time already and get along? or would it work if their temperments matched up so they could co-exist fine? or possibly putting an extreamly calm adult and a calm but active juvi? im curious cuz of a few set ups i have seen among my friend and past experinces. does anyone know alot on this subject?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
P, thanks for sharing that link! Though some of the photos are a bit gruesome, it clearly shows why bearded dragons should be kept alone. They are just too territorial and too aggressive. Everyone will be much happier if they have their own living space...

Reactions: Jp

buddy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks a lot for that link! very graphic, but definately gets the point across

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
thank you guysd for tbeh help. reason for asking is because one of my friends has been housing a young male in with an adult male and dosent beleive "anything will happen to them." i will show hin that link. thanks again

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sure hope your friend sees and believes the thread before it is too late. Before the little one becomes a chew toy or a snack. Good luck

Latest posts