• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mr Maya and Updates

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I haven't been on here for a long time. I've been hanging around on Facebook playing games and caring for Maya.

Back in late August, I became suspicious of some poops that were watery and very stinky. I decided to take it in for a 'test' and the news wasn't good. Mr Maya had coccidia and whipworms. He was prescribed Albon and Panacur. They both helped get rid of his coccidia and whipworms. He finished his Panacur last Saturday and Albon a couple of weeks ago. I didn't see the injury in his mouth until my Mom mentioned it. I had no idea what it was and asked Patsy about it. She told me it was granulation tissue and told me to buy chlorhexidine and keep his mouth clean.

booboo..jpg

This photo above was taken on August 12th.

grantissue1.jpg

September 9th.

With regular cleaning with Novalsan from the vet, (I'm waiting for another bottle of Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%. to arrive in the mail along with some spirulina powder and dandelion powder). He is eating on his own, chases his roaches around, and eats his superworms. I dusted his feeders.