• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mr. Gus update

Valiant

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just realized it's been a while since I have posted anything on my Beardy, Mr. Gus. She is about 10-11 months old and 17 inches long. No idea on her weight.

She loves turnip and mustard greens and even though I introduce a different fruit or vegitable everyday she sticks to her greens. And super worms are offered daily and once a week she gets to hunt crickets. I've notice she does eat less than she did as a baby. Some days she won't eat anything, other times she's a piggy and eats everything with about 5-10 supers.

I used to bath her once a week. But she would get constipated and would not poop much and when she did it was dried. So now she is getting a bath every other day and I put water on her nose so she will drink some. It's helped and she now poops 3-5 times a week.

Attachments

• IMG_6770.JPG
    IMG_6770.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 28

Valiant

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Putting water on her greens would be the better option. I'm in Louisiana and we have a high humidity. Spritzing walls may increase it to much.

JUNGLE JIM

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I put mine in their tub first and pour water directly in front of them. Most of the time they start drinking so I stop until they finish drinking. They will also drink from a syringe sometimes.

Latest posts