• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving to Nashville!

Blake

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just recently picked up an internship at Nashville! cant wait to move down there with my beardie and settle in. The only problem is I need help finding an apartment. So if anyone knows of some nice places or can even tell me nice places to eat please fill me in! Thank you

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Careful, Nashville has some pretty yucky areas! I used to drive truck through there and I hated it when my reefer broke down and I had to go to the bad area of town to get it fixed. They wouldn't let me wait in my truck, said it wasn't safe and that they had a shot gun in the shop to warn off the druggies that were wandering around.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Careful, Nashville has some pretty yucky areas! I used to drive truck through there and I hated it when my reefer broke down and I had to go to the bad area of town to get it fixed. They wouldn't let me wait in my truck, said it wasn't safe and that they had a shot gun in the shop to warn off the druggies that were wandering around.
Reefer?

Latest posts