• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving sale !!

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Anyone in Florida want my extra supplies I can't take while I'm moving
I havebins that have only been used 4 months
8 58 quart bins a 106 quart bin (for dragons)
2 20 gal bins
a 30 gal bin (had bugs in it for feeders but clean cld b used for animals)
all the tubs for $40 that's equal to $3.33 per bin (they're $9-15 new at the store) ....

I have 10 24" fluorescent fixtures for $45 they're used only 4 months and are $8 at the store...
I have 12 clamp lamps light bulbs included (halogen flood lights) for $40 they're $6+$5bulbs at the store....

I have a reptile use only aprox 45 gallon aquarium with lid and custom stand for $ 60...
have a cracked aprox 30 gal wide tank for $15
2 smaller 15-10 gal tanks one great condition with lid the other is a fist tank with calcium build up twards the top can be taken off with CLR $30 for both.....

Hovabator style chicken egg incubator I used as my incubator last year $15
Broken mini fridge I used as an incubator $25 (just need a thermostat and a heat source and poof a perfect incubator)....

Various rocks lots of them most are collected cleaned and sterilized from my trip out west to new mexico and the grand canyon $40 (it's Alota rocks)....

Custom built wood out door cage it has removable dividers so that you can either have one huge open 4'x2'x(aprox 4' tall need to remeasure) or you can make it 2 2'x2'x4 cages w the divider down the middle or you can ad the divider that separates one of the cages into two top and bottom cages that are shorter but 2'x2' giving u 3 outdoor cages or you can take out the middle divider and have one large cage 4'x2'x4" with a 2'2' platform on one upper half of the cage $100...... (cost 200 to build)1"

Shipping supplies (I need to recount)
50-75 small deli cups
25-50 small shipping boxes with insulation
5 or so med deli cups
15-25 large deli cups
3 med shipping boxes w insulation
10 or so larger shipping boxes w insulation
2 xl shipping boxes w insulation
5-10 or so heat packs
10-15 cold packs
All of it for $150 this cost me aproximately $300

Possibly other various supplies..

This is more than $1000 in great supplies thare are used and are Beeing all priced at half their value or less
My total all together on everything comes out to $560. But if you can pay for and pick up everything before thanks giving you can have it all for $450 which is $110 dollars off the originally low priced items ....

Please contat me at 239-839-2999 or [email protected]

Latest posts