• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving Day !!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well here it is...moving day...soo excited....not...

Have a great couple of days to all of you, and talk to you soon when my internet is back up on Thursday.

I think out of all the move we have planned little miss Harley the most....never in my life would I have seen this part...me in love with a dragon :-\

Take Care
Laurie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know isnt it hard to believe that a little reptile can capture a heart like they do.
Good luck with the move. We will still be here on thursday promise

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*pokes Tom*
Ah yes, the hated moving days! Hopefully I'll only have one more move in my life, and that is IT!
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Laurie, I'm sure everything went fine. Please let us know how Harley and company are doing when you are back up and running.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello all !!

Well all moved in and back to normality...for the move it did not go as well as planned...but really what ever does ??

Little miss Harley had a bad move....we packed the truck and when we arrived to our new residence the people had just started to move in....her viv was in the back of the truck so we went to a friends house for a couple of hours with Harley in my arms wrapped in a blanket...it was so cold and rainy...by the time we got in it had been about 4 hours....she was stressed...but I held her against my bare chest with the blanket over her just to keep in the heat....

She is OK...just a little quiet for one day...and this morning all back to normal...head tilting...bath and ate 20 crickets and all her greens !!

What a trouper....I think I was more stressed about her then getting my stuff in !!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Rain on moving day always has its challenges. Glad everyone is settling in and your Internet is up and running. That is very important. ;D

That's great that Harley is eating. Good signs that she survived the stress of moving.

Latest posts