• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving beardie across continents?

Paviwow

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, I'm currently in college in the states but in a few years will move back home to Thailand. I want to know if bringing Bello somehow will be an option? And if so, how? She's 4 months old right now but should be an adult by the time.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, yes you can export an animal. You will need to get with fish and wild life to find out what paper work you will need for the animal to exit this country and then enter your country.

Paviwow

Bearded Dragon Egg
But how would it work in terms of the actual traveling or shipping of my beardie? Would it cause too much stress for her? What services can ship live animals that far? Thank you!

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, im sure it would stress her but she would be just fine. You will need to use a airline service for export.

No idea on price but would imagine its going to be atleast a couple hundred.

Paviwow

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok thanks, knowing that I can bring her back makes me feel better! But it also makes me want to take her back over summer (three months) because i don't know what i would do without her. Don't want to be selfish and cause her more stress though. A trip 14 hours and another 6 hours is even too much for me!

Latest posts