• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Morph and age?

jcorrea887

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got this baby beardie today and I was wondering it’s morph and age? If anyone has any knowledge please lmk he is also the smallest bearded dragon I’ve ever seen lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 21

brightdragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow. I have seen photos of beardies a week old who were that size. Not that yours is, I'm still new to the species, but he definitely looks much smaller than 8 weeks.

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
I'd say that little guy is probably about 4-5 weeks old without have actual measurements. Also for morph, nothing in the photo would be apparent. If the nails are clear it would be Hypomelanistic, but can't see them in the photo.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got this baby beardie today and I was wondering it’s morph and age? If anyone has any knowledge please lmk he is also the smallest bearded dragon I’ve ever seen lol
I am no good w/ morphs- let me see if I can get some help

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am no good w/ morphs- let me see if I can get some help
One of the people I reached out to said this
Looks about 4-6 weeks old, standard dragon with no specific morph. The head may develop brighter colors as it grows

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

Very pretty little dragon. I concur, he/she is likely no more than 2 months of age, just based on the size
& shape of his head.
They often have varying colors on their body so as he develops he will most likely go through a wide range
of color changes.

Tracie

Latest posts