• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

More pictures of Ozzy Zoo

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here are some more pics of my Ozzy Zoo......

This one cracks me up...does not look comfy at all......
HPIM0673.jpg

Mustard greens hanging out his mouth....
HPIM0660.jpg

Sleepy boy.....
HPIM0648.jpg

Hanging out on my sons shirt right after we first got him......
HPIM0598.jpg

Just hanging out with mamma....
HPIM0649.jpg

Hanging out in his tree thingy....
IMG

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That first shot is ridiculous! I love it ;D

They get in the strangest positions.... I'm always like "Really?! That's comfortable??!" :D

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awesome Pics! Nice color in the second pic too! Just amazing what positions they get themselves into to get comfy! Oh, and thats a handsome little boy hanging out with the dragon! What a pair of cuties!

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know.....I look at him and wonder "How in the world can you be comfy like that?" They are so funny!!! I have seen him basically hanging from his tree. I had to get pictures of him in that position because it was quite weird!!!

And thanks for the pair of cuties.....my son is a real cutie!!! And he is a sweetheart as well!!!!

Latest posts