• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

More of my family

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello again everyone. Well this time I wanted to show you more of my family. This is Sydney he was my glider and he is named after Sydney Australia. However I had to give him up as it is very hard for me! :( He went to a zoo keeper as a personal pet and I can keep in touch with him at anytime! The female also went but I cant seem to find any pictures, but ill look around. Her name was Lola.

sydney008.jpg

syd3007.jpg

syd3006.jpg

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He really bonded with me. Then I got him neutered and he changed. He was still a sweetie but in a different way.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
shuggies!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............aren't they sweet.

Why'd ya have the little guy neutered? Other than the obvious breeding issue? Nothing wrong i hope.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks everybody. Janie they did have snuggle toys and loved them. The cage was empty then cause I just cleaned it and the toys were drying out. They where spoiled! They where a lot of work. Gina, I loved them! The reason I had him neutered is because his scent glands where huge and they smelled all the time also he was getting very bald on top of his head and it was very sensitive and could not be touched. Then once it was done his fur grew back and no more scent! You can see in the one picture of what remained of his bald spot. He was also getting very territorial! Plus the breeding had some factors in their as well.

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Aaaw I love Suger gliders! I used to has a pair but I didn't have anough time to spend with them so we sols ours :'(

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Princess woke up today and she turned into a pudge butt!

Morning dad
IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

After bath time, just look at how big she got! :eek:
IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

Here was Gizmo at the same time but he went back down. He is under the Mega but it is green and I spoke to John about it!
IMG_1754.jpg

Latest posts