• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moody dragon?

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ever since we moved YoYo into his new viv, he's been very moody. He's started hissing and bearding at me and my hubby lately. Is he just protesting because we moved him to a different spot in the room? That's the only thing that I can think of. Anyone else have possible suggestions on what may be causing this?

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
As long as your husbandry is good then it sounds like a bit of relocation stress. It can last 2-4 weeks. Give him some more love and it should pass soon. ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It does sound like he is protesting his new home and new location - relo stress. You may want to take a look around his new viv. Are there any pictures that are now in his view that he may not like? Is there a nick knack that may be causing him to act out? Just a couple of thoughts. Most likely it will pass.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think it may be the cats stressing him out because he's on eye level with them. Dusty's going to be building a stand to get him up off the floor.

Latest posts