• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Monday Bloody Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welp its Monday back to the old grindstone. Whoopie. Just figured i would drop everyone a line while im still drinking my coffee and therefore in a good mood lol. Hope everyone has a good week. Just think 4 more days its Friday again lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Working for the weekend. I'm on my 3rd cup. Feeling human again. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh do shut up mr i work at a restuarant lol
at least your job is fun and exciting sometimes
mine is just BS and stress and BS and admin work and BS and old officers that think they know everything with more BS lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
babysitting now that i understand. cause i babysit 50 year old men that should soooooo know what they are doing at this point in their career lol. gotta love the military the higher your rank the dumber you become apparently.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee,
Brian and I are the self appointed poster children of your forum. We are the comic relief. You love it!!!.....lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol yeah come on you so know it would be a regular boring forum if it wasnt for us ;D lol ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are definitely the comic relief of the forum! ;D

BTW...babysitting can be said for the private sector too! Maybe it's men in general? lol...JK! Tom that means just kidding. :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey now i have met plenty of women in the service that need just as much babysitting as men lol. So blah to you Renee lmao.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Its almost Thursday already. Sometimes its hard to believe how quick a week goes by lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts