• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Misting Systems and Home Made Waterfalls??

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i was wondering if anyone here can recommend a good misting system and might possibly know how to make a home made waterfall (using the tile grout and styrofoam etc etc)? i wanna spice up frank's enclosure and make it nice and humid in there for him because misting by hand is a pain in the butt

and if u need specs on his enclosure size its 6ft tall by 3ft wide by 3ft long

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Candice... I did something like that with Great stuff gooped around a drain line from a cola machine. It ended up in a table top waterfall... That waterfall is now a basking rock.. you know which one ;)

Also, for misting, check out plant nurseries supply. You can normally find what you need cheaper ;)
http://www.amfog.com/

http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/mist2.shtml
http://www.bigappleherp.com/Big-Apple-Misting-System
http://www.google.com/products?clie...=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=11

That aught to get you started ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hun, that is what big sisters are supposed to be like ;). You and Gene know you are adopted ... right ? ;)
Janie.
Just glad I could help out.. Oh,. and that arrangement I made was for my fire belly toads.. once upon a year... escape artists...*groans*.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ive been tryin to find time to make franks enclosure nicer but just havent had the time with all the moving and such (did i mention we moved again?) but now that everyone is settled in i can find the time to do it...boris and magellan have their custom mansions done to their liking so now i have to finish franks and when gene and i get a house then ill have to prepare a room for mo wen he comes back

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol Mo's coming HOME ! yippee !
Yup. Def a nice room... like a 8 x 12 should do him quite nicely. Oh, I'm thinking seriously of creating a wall o gecks with that great stuff background. The little boys seem to want to climb.. sooooo I'll keep you posted.. Still using Megallans' viv as a visual learning aid ;)
Janie.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
lol Mo's coming HOME ! yippee !
Yup. Def a nice room... like a 8 x 12 should do him quite nicely. Oh, I'm thinking seriously of creating a wall o gecks with that great stuff background. The little boys seem to want to climb.. sooooo I'll keep you posted.. Still using Megallans' viv as a visual learning aid ;)
Janie.
lol if u liked magellan's viv you should check out the guy at www.lizard-landscapes.com he does amazing work and is really nice to talk to...as far as mo...wen we get a real house we planned on givin him his own bedroom full of rocks, basking lights/mvbs and plants for him to munch on hes gonna love it although he seems to love living with mike too since hes pretty much got his own little room there too lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are right there ! I saw all Mike did for Mo...Nice boy ;)
I'll check out that link too...
both of us are handy girls ;)
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
You are right there ! I saw all Mike did for Mo...Nice boy ;)
I'll check out that link too...
both of us are handy girls ;)
Janie
hes on youtube.com as well and if you message him there he usually responds pretty quick

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL That vid was Hilarious !
14' of dragon.. and 12" of crix.. Yeah I'd keep that dragon, and get a new wife too ! lol
Janie.
yeah I saw all he did... Got the Tube vids so I could show others ;)
Mo is just still too cute.. for all he's grown !

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know hes grown so much but from what mike tells me, hes still a good boy and is nice to all the kids that come through his house on tours of his reptile house which is good...but mo has always been a cuddler

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
It will be nice to see him home with you again... hope it's soon !
Janie.
unfortunately it probably wont be for atleast another year or two but its ok i may take a vacation over to mike in MN to visit

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's outside the Twins,. yes ? You'll LOVE MN ! I lived there for 12 years until i moved south. I can steer you to the best fishing spots too ;)
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
He's outside the Twins,. yes ? You'll LOVE MN ! I lived there for 12 years until i moved south. I can steer you to the best fishing spots too ;)
Janie
thats awesome..from looking at mikes pix it seems so pretty over there

Latest posts